Sanbor Medical is a vertically integrated contract manufacturer serving the medical device OEM community for more than 15 years with high-quality, cost-efficient manufacturing and contract assembly services for electronic, electro-mechanical and plastic disposable medical devices.
Whether it’s early-stage design or turnkey medical device manufacturing, Sanbor Medical can fulfill your product requirements from concept through to full-scale production. Sanbor is a high mix, highly scalable operation, capable of handling both high and low volume production needs.
ISO clean room and medical device manufacturing facility
Sanbor is a US corporation with two Sanbor-owned ISO 13485-certified manufacturing facilities located in Xiamen, China. Our 31,000ft² finished device factory is also FDA-registered and houses an ISO Class 8 clean room. This allows us to offer US-based customer contact and engineering support coupled with a low cost, Asian manufacturing environment.
As a full service contract manufacturer Sanbor Medical can provide the following services.
Contract manufacturing of electronic, electro-mechanical and plastic disposable medical devices
With more than 85,000ft² of manufacturing space, two SMT board assembly lines, 23 plastics molding lines, and more than 700 employees in two modern, access-controlled assembly plants, Sanbor Medical maintains full in-house control of our manufacturing services. Our contract manufacturing and assembly services include:
- Full system box build
- Disposable medical device components and assembly
- Clean room assembly and packaging
- Electro-mechanical sub-assembly
- PCB assembly
- Plastics injection and insert molding
Turnkey contract manufacturing and medical device assembly
With a staff of more than 30 US and China-based electrical, mechanical, industrial and design engineers, Sanbor Medical is fully staffed to undertake requirements ranging from the simple to the complex. With our proven project management system we are experienced in providing a range of assembled products within the lead times required by our customers. Our manufacturing system includes:
- Prototyping new designs
- Limited (pilot) production
- High mix (high or low volume) production environment
- Vertically integrated production capabilities
- Product redesign (for cost savings, functional improvement, and/or improved manufacturability)
- Comprehensive project management
- IP protection control system
- Full in-house capabilities for trouble-free design transfer direct to our manufacturing floor
Quality system for medical device manufacture and assembly
Our company-owned manufacturing facilities in Xiamen, China continue to be at the leading edge of Asia-sourced OEM suppliers in adoption of medical device industry quality requirements.
- FDA-registered for Class I and II medical devices
- FDA / QSR compliant
- Approved supplier to many top 40 US medical device manufacturers
- Awarded by Medrad as Quality Supplier of the Year in 2009
Customer-oriented medical device contract manufacturing and assembly services
With our headquarters-based customer service and engineering staff working out of our Allentown, Pennsylvania location, Sanbor Medical provides close to market point of contact to fulfill all customer interface needs. From our Los Angeles, CA and Dublin, Ireland contracted warehouses, we offer full logistics support for our US and European customers.
Sanbor Medical – your best choice for high-quality, cost-effective contract manufacturing services.