Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Packaging and Labelling 2014
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Packaging and Labelling 2014 conference will take place in Berlin, Germany, in September.
Returning for its thirteenth year, the well-established conference will present itself as a unique event for industry leaders to discuss and evaluate potential solutions to the biggest challenges within this industry sector.
This must-attend event will bring together senior industry representatives from the region to develop strategies to overcome issues within global labelling requirements, serialisation and sustainable packaging.
A combination of panel discussions, case studies, presentations and roundtable discussions presents opportunities for extensive networking with key decision-makers and allows attendees to share best practice and to implement innovative strategies throughout the labelling process.
Join our outstanding speakers for inspirational and interactive talks and discussions
Key topics at this year's event include:
- Encouraging the use of LEAN processes as a means to improve cost-efficiency and timelines of packaging processes
- Ensuring companies make the most of their relationships with service providers to capitalise on external expertise
- Utilising technology and novel machinery to maximise efficiency and meet inspection expectation
- Appreciating the growing importance of utilising sustainable packaging to gain environmental certification
Key speakers at this year's event include:
- Henrik Broholm, senior specialist, Lundbeck
- Jenny Gough, GS1 specialist supply chain development, Molnlycke Healthcare
- Horst Kastrup, senior regulatory advisor, MEDA Pharma
- Bettina Bartz, senior sector manager, GS1 Healthcare
- Tilman Hutschenreuter, leiter material and data management, Bayer
- Joelle Andriamboavonjy, global regulatory affairs, labelling, Sanofi
Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-SRPF at http://www.arena-international.com/pharmapackagingeurope/