Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials
6-7 April 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Clinical Operations in Oncology Trials West Coast will be from 6-7 April 2016 in Bulinghame, US.
Clinical trials in oncology are more complex than other therapeutic trials, especially concerning patient recruitment and retention. The event will explore ideal methods to maximise both areas using a patient-focused approach.
With increased competition, companies need to meet goals at a quicker pace. In an evolving sector, new techniques must be trialled and shared to advance the field, making the US 2016 event an opportunity for such discussions.
This year's event brings together high calibre speakers from CEO, vice-president, director and associate director positions within the industry.
Key speakers include:
- Genentech Global Head Clinical Operations Oncology vice-president Bardia Akbari
- Nektar Therapeutics Development Operations vice-president Deirdre BeVard
- Gilead Sciences associate director Maria O'Rourke
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals Clinical Operations senior director Ashwin Patel
- Escend Pharmaceuticals co-founder Saira Bates