Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2016
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2016 will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark from 8-9 June 2016.
Targeted specifically to the Nordic region, the third annual conference aims to provide ideas for visitors to strengthen their own clinical supply chain and learn the best ways to minimise associated costs.
Visitors can also hear from top Nordic companies and exchange opinions with industry colleagues in a series of in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions.
The speaker panel includes representatives from Astra Zeneca, Danish Medicines Agency, Valneva, Novo Nordisk and Peptonic Medical.
A confirmed presentation is entitled 'Debating how to simplify labels to increase efficiency while also remaining regulatory-compliant' by Novo Nordisk trial supplies planner Carsten Vendelbo Jensen.
The presentation will:
- Discuss strategies to deal with the challenge of multiple languages needing to be included in the IMP booklet to overcome inefficiencies
- Determine what text is required to avoid delays due to non-compliance with regulatory bodies
- Consider approaches to labelling for multiple trials to maximise efficiency in label design to ensure timely study start-up
- Establish frameworks for proofreading to make this process more efficient
- Evaluate potential innovations in labelling such as the use of pictograms to overcome language barriers, which delay trial start-up
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.