Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 18–19 May 2016
The 9th annual Clinical Trial Supply West Coast 2016 conference will be taking place on the 18-19 May 2016 in San Mateo, California.
This interactive two day event will provide a unique platform for attendees to discuss relevant topics, hear from leading industry representatives and gain expert knowledge on how to successfully overcome challenges currently facing the clinical supply chain.
The key topics include:
- Highlighting the journey to build a system for managing clinical studies
- Considering packaging needs and saving time and costs
- Getting trial drugs from x to y, building partnerships and keeping to timelines
- Controlling temperatures and what companies need to know
- Tackling trial imports to ensure efficient supply to trial sites and maintenance of timelines
- Presenting Excel forecasting tools for biotech on a budget
The 2016 speaker panel includes:
- BioMarin Pharmaceuticals Global Supply Chain Planning director Bill Coakley
- Crescendo Bioscience Facilities & Materials director Meserve Platt
- Gilead Sciences Clinical Supply Chain Management director Karen Paese
- Valley Fever Solutions CEO David Larwood
- Genentech Clinical Supply Strategic Resource & Portfolio Management global head David Volk
- OncoGenex Technologies clinical trials supply / logistics manager Irfaan Hafeez
Quoting reference MK-OAPF to book a place.