Outsourcing in Clinical Trials East Coast 2016 25-26 May, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
OCT East Coast 2016 will consist of an agenda dedicated to the needs of medical device companies along the East Coast.
The medical device specific agenda will cover topics including:
- Vendor selection
- Regulatory challenges
- Outsourcing versus in-sourcing
- Global trial management
At the event, medical device attendees will be able to learn about how to effectively:
- Define strategies for CRO partnerships in critical care device studies to determine the best model
- Identify regulatory challenges of device trials to determine how best to overcome these and ensure successful product development
- Establish a balance between outsourcing and using in-house resources to maximise efficiency in devices
- Discuss how to navigate US regulatory bodies to avoid delays in device trials and overall product development
For two days, learn from industry leaders around the East Coast area and access a researched range of content that will be offered at this industry networking event.
For more information and to view the full programme for the event, please visit the website. Register using the code MK-EGEP.