Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA 24-25 February 2016
Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA will be hosted in Philadelphia from 24-25 February 2016.
Visitors can consider current policies and challenges and gain advice about how to maintain a successful business using innovation.
Packaging is crucial to the medical device industry as it preserves medicines and pharmaceutical products. Due to updated legislation to reduce counterfeit produce and fraud, this area has become popular.
Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA will be based on case studies and research. It will include panel discussions and roundtable sessions for an interactive experience with industry experts.
The event’s agenda will include presentations from US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Custom and Border Protection. The presentations will inform visitors about how to securely navigate regulations to save time and decrease costs.
Pharma Packaging and Labelling USA will also focus on driving the industry into the digital world through sustainability.
Key speakers include:
- Amgen Regulatory Labelling director Carolyn Roderick
- GSK Global Regulatory Affairs, Labelling, director Amy Ebel
- Bayer Packaging Design director Guido Schmitz
- Sanofi Marketing associate director Julia Zakhari
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporate Security director Eugene J Hackett
- CSL Behring Global Serialisation Technology Programme senior manager Raj Subramanyam