Clinical Trial Supply New England 2015 10-11 March
Representatives from leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies will be attending the forthcoming Clinical Trial Supply New England.
The event runs from 10-11 March 2015 and takes place in Boston, New England, US.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with prestigious industry experts from the New England region throughout a series of presentations, case studies and roundtable discussions, allowing them to learn the best strategies to improve and strengthen their supply chain.
One of this year’s key presentations will be:
- Ensuring your drugs are safe: An insight into new safety and tracking tools to help you protect your drugs. Providing an update on the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) to clarify its implications for clinical trip safety measures
- Introducing emerging tracking tools and GPS tracing systems available to help you enhance visibility of your supply chain and prevent drug loss
- Outlining the benefits of bar codes and other electronic product identifiers to ease product identification and verification
- Establishing systems and processes to enable accurate accounting of quantity and exact location of drugs in order to ease supply chain management
- Learning how integrated tracking systems can help throughout standard reporting processes
2015 confirmed speakers include:
- Catherine Hall – director of clinical operations supply, Biogen Idec
- John Griffin – head of drug supply, EnVivo Pharmaceuticals
- Mahlet Woldemariam – associate director, PAI expert, Sanofi
- Abraham Thariath – senior director CMC, NKT Therapeutics
Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-OA the link below.