Outsourcing Clinical Trials Canada 2015
28-29 October 2015, Montreal
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
The fourth Outsourcing Clinical Trials Canada 2015 will take place in Montreal from 28-29 October.
Catering to the needs of the public and the private sector, this year's event programme features exclusive case studies, panels and interactive roundtables to maximise networking opportunities and provide key insights.
This event will be the first outsourcing event to take place in Montreal, offering in-depth insight into one of the fastest growing and largest markets for pharmaceutical sales worldwide.
This conference is not only about human relationships and communication, but will also focus on clinical operations and practical elements of the trial, focusing on trial delivery to offer a 'hands-on' approach to tackling challenges.
Share best practice and develop solutions to critical challenges facing the industry as a whole by taking part in interactive roundtable sessions.
Hosted by industry experts, each session will focus on the following single issues:
- Roundtable 1: Considering best practices for global clinical trials
- Roundtable 2: Exploring methods of dealing with investigator turnovers
- Roundtable 3: Vendor relationships and establishing key initiatives to ensure an effective partnership grows
- Roundtable 4: Assessing strategies to ensure requirements as a small pharma are met
- Roundtable 5: Outlining approaches to improve study start timelines
Take part in this year's outsourcing event in Montreal this October and collaborate with key players from the pharmaceutical industry to share experiences and engage in cutting-edge discussion.
Visit the website for more information on the programme and to see a list of the speaker line-up. When registering for the event, please quote the reference code MK-HJP.