Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management 1 - 2 December 2015, Brussels
Discover solutions to relevant challenges in the pharmacovigilance industry at Arena International’s 11th Annual Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and Risk Management conference.
This event will bring together high-profile industry professionals to investigate challenges in signal management, the use of digital technology and overcoming the uncertainty of the future of PV legislation.
One of this year’s highlights is a presentation of the Novo Nordisk case study by the company’s vice-president Pilar Carrero.
Pilar Carerro will share the company’s approach towards carrying out the pharmacovigilance system master file and explain from personal experience the challenges they have faced and the lessons learnt from working with international regulators.
Other high calibre speakers include:
- Janssen Biologics Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management associate director Wim Noel
- Daiichi Sankyo Development Clinical Safety and Pharmacovigilance director Danielle Pennestri
- Bristol Myers Squibb Internal Operations and PV Intelligence director Willemijn van der Spuij
- Sigma-tau Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Biostatistics and Pharmacovigilance head Antonella Bacchieri
- EFPIA Regulatory Affairs director Sini Eskola
This is an important event for anyone in the pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management sector as it provides an opportunity to listen to speeches from industry experts and take part in panel and roundtable discussions.
The event also creates an excellent networking opportunity and is an ideal learning experience.
For a list of the speakers and other information about the event and the programme please visit the website. Book on now and please quote the reference code MK-JW4.