Join Smithers Rapra experts Tim Hulme and Michael Creese for our specialist training course.
Together with a clear introduction to the subject, you'll learn about best practice in generating test results and data to support successful regulatory submissions to both the FDA and EMEA. Information that could save you time and money.
You will learn how to demonstrate there are no harmful substances generated as a result of interaction with drug delivery devices and processing equipment.
Our consultants have extensive experience in extractable and leachable testing and the selection and assessment of materials for medical and pharmaceutical applications.
Training Course: Introduction to Extractables and Leachables Testing - register now
Tuesday 30th April 2013
+44 1939 252408
Registration for this event is hosted on the Smithers Rapra website and you will be transferred to complete your registration.
The session will cover:
- Background to polymers
- Regulations and guidelines
- Introduction to extractable and leachables
- Analytical techniques and approaches
- Leachable method development and validation
Essential information for:
- Medical device and pharmaceutical product R&D, design, engineering, manufacturing and quality professionals
- Pharmaceutical product packaging and labelling R&D / material-selection professionals
- Manufacturers of components for use in pharmaceutical manufacturing processes