Precise speed control is crucial for reliable results in a variety of medical processes. Knowing...
On 28 May and 29 May the fifth Implants conference and exhibition will take place in Lyon. Implants has become one of the major European exhibitions and conferences for the outsourcing of and solutions to orthopedic implants and biomaterials, with more than 500 attendees and 50 booths in a 2,000sqm exhibit area and 30 renowned international speakers.
Implants 2009 is seen as the preferred meeting venue between orthopedic companies, raw material suppliers, contract manufacturers, R&D services, physicians and surgeons. Through professional and well-organised presentations, dynamic exchanges and key plenary sessions, Implants 2009 is more than capable of providing answers to pressing questions, such how to bridge the gap between the needs of medical practitioners and physicians and what the competition offers.
Issues being discussed at this year’s conference include markets and strategies, orthopedic regulations, pricing and reimbursement and trends in Europe, a complete overview of the worldwide orthopedic and contract manufacturing market, innovation and R&D product trends, new ways and processes to manufacture orthopedic implants and financial issues.
The 50 international exhibitors offer your company the opportunity to mingle with major actors and demonstrate new technologies to key decision makers of the value chain and future partners. It will be of particular interest if your company is an actor of orthopedic implants, biomaterials, materials and mechanics dedicated to the medical industry, medical devices, forging, casting, raw materials, coating or machining.
Your dedicated business meeting booth will be your innovation’s base in Europe. Here you will be able to develop and seal new partnerships thanks to private one-to-one meetings with future partners.
This year companies are looking forward to taking part in this unique European congress to promote their know-how, products and services and to meet clients and prospects from around the world, who will come from France (30%), Germany and Switzerland (30%), the rest of Europe (30%) and the USA and Canada (10%). Since its creation, the conference has gathered the major names of implants manufacturing companies and contract manufacturers and this year appears to be no exception.
The main keynote speakers will be:
- Ali Madani, general manager, Avicenne Developpement
- Simon Adam, supply chain director, Depuy Ireland
- Yves Bonicel, general manager, Lisi Medical
- Lars Boerger, director business development and business intelligence, Medtronics Spinal and Biologics
- Ajay Pitre, managing director, Sushrut, Adler Group – India
- Phil Brown, director for regulatory affairs and quality assurance, Wright Medical Emea
- Amir Kamali, research manager, Smith and Nephew
- Robert M Streicher, director strategic research, Stryker
- Claude Rieker, scientific marketing, Zimmer
- Paul Mayon, hip systems engineer, Corin
- Daniel Delfosse, director innovation and technology, Mathys
- Bernard Masson, special advisor, Ceramtec Medical Products
- Laurent Pruvost, sales and marketing director, Intech Medical
- Nathalie Mottu, global technical marketing and support, Sandvik Medtech
- Francois Lombard, CEO, Turenne Capital
Call Joseph McEntee on +33 148 762176 or e-mail email@example.com for more information.
LTCC (Low-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic) is a multilayer capable substrate technology offering excellent RF and microwave...
Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) is a superior organic multilayer material for RF applications with stable...
Polyfil AG offers a large variety of high precision micro-fine wires and fine tubes for...