Precise speed control is crucial for reliable results in a variety of medical processes. Knowing...
Labelling and Packaging Compliance for Medical Devices and IVDs will be held 27-28 October 2009 at the Hilton Olympia in London, UK.
This conference is a golden opportunity to get up to date with all aspects of L&P. Labelling and Packaging Compliance for Medical Devices and IVDs will provide you with essential regulatory updates on:
- Achieving regulatory compliance
- Unique device identification and bar coding
- Assessing the possibilities of electronic IFU delivery
- The use of symbols to overcome language issues
- Labelling requirements in developing markets
This event will bring together regulatory heads from EU authorities, the FDA and experts from the industry to make sure you and your colleagues can:
- Be prepared for implementation of the latest revision to the Medical Device Directive next March and be aware of how it will impact on the labelling and packaging of your product
- Network with representatives from top medical device and IVD companies from the EU, US and rest of the world
- Make sure you’re up to date with the latest requirements in emerging markets – Turkey, China, Korea, Brazil and Russia
- Discover new labelling requirements for single use and phthalates containing devices
To make sure your organisation is 100% compliant every time, don’t delay – book your places today.
Simply call us on +44 20 7017 7481, email us at [email protected], or register online. Visit www.iir-events.com and don’t forget to quote CQ7062MDN2. Book before Friday 25 September to save up to £100.
We are also running a pre-conference workshop this year, Strategies in Regional Labelling, which will be a great learning opportunity for those of you working in regulatory affairs, quality assurance and R&D. To find out more visit our website.
We look forward to meeting you in London this October.
LTCC (Low-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic) is a multilayer capable substrate technology offering excellent RF and microwave...
Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) is a superior organic multilayer material for RF applications with stable...
Polyfil AG offers a large variety of high precision micro-fine wires and fine tubes for...