Precise speed control is crucial for reliable results in a variety of medical processes. Knowing...
The organisers of Medical Fair China (MFC) have announced that the online visitor registration is now officially open.
The event will be held from 6 September to 8 September in Suzhou, Shanghai, together with the grand launch of the Global Device Week. MFC will be covering a total area of 15,000m2 and is expected to attract more than 300 exhibitors and 15,000 visitors, making this a not-to-be-missed event.
Visit www.medicalfair.cn for your online pre-registration. You will receive a confirmation letter featuring the latest industry news.
The organisers offer multiple benefits for pre-registered visitors, including:
- Free access to the four-day forums staged under the Global Device Week (value of 1,699RMB)
- A free souvenir (provided on a first-come-first-served basis)
- A free catalogue (value of 100RMB, provided on a first-come-first-served basis)
- A free tea-break
- Fast entry
Satellite exhibition of MEDICA in China
Medical Fair China is jointly hosted by Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) and the China Service Alliance of Medical Devices Innovation.
It is one of the only satellite exhibitions of MEDICA in China and is also a member of MEDICAlliance, one of the world’s largest medical device exhibition series.
MFC receives strong and full support from MEDICAlliance. It will display a wide range of the latest medical equipment and innovative technologies in the world, while offering global perspectives, expert insights and market information to lead innovation in China’s medical sector.
The full industry chain for medical device innovation on display
Product categories available at the show will include medical digital imaging products, optical and electronic products, in-vitro diagnostic products, minimally invasive instruments, and implantable and interventional medical devices, as well as operating room equipment, laboratory equipment, new medical consumables, first aid and care products, rehabilitation devices, and home medical equipment.
Smart medical products and medical equipment raw materials, components, accessories and software products will also be available.
In addition to showcasing innovative products and the latest registered products, MFC also sets up a business area for innovation service organisations, an area for research institutes and medical institutions to present transformation outcome and to discuss cooperation, an exhibition area for suppliers of upstream materials and accessories, and an area to showcase various medical parks and policies.
MDC establishes a platform for a direct exchange of interested parties.
Exhibitors that have confirmed participation include:
- Companies in production, research and development (R&D) and innovative services such as Shanghai MicroPort, Shenzhen Mindray, Lifetech, Medtronic, Cook, Siemens, Frankeman, WuXi AppTec, Hualian Meide, Huanqiu Likang, Livzon Cynvenio, 3nod, Sanwe, Contec Medical, Diascie Technology, Wealy Medical Instrument, and Peijia Medical Technology, as well as MID-LINK TESTING, Suzhou Medsure, Shaanxi Jugao-am Technology Development, Jiangsu Dejian Medical Technology, Beijing Zhongzhi Henghui Pharmaceutical Technology, Beijing Mokobio Life Science, and Koning (Tianjin) Medical Equipment.
- Alliance, association, and research institutes such as Center for Cardiovascular Innovations (Academician GE Junbo), Chinese Urology and Andrology Innovation Consortium (Academician SUN Yinghao), Mass Spectrometry Innovation Development Division of the China Association for Medical Devices Industry (Director WANG Chengbin), Vascular Apparatus Division of the China Association for Medical Devices Industry (Director GUO Wei), and Lakeside Medical Implant and Intervention Industry Research Institute (Professor XI Tingfei), as well as Suzhou Collaborative Innovation Medical Robot Institute (Professor SUN Lining), Dushu Lake Alliance of Medical Device Innovation, and Suzhou Association for Medical Devices Industry.
- Industrial parks and regional pavilions such as BioBAY of Suzhou Industrial Park, Beidaihe New District, Tianjin Economic-Technological Development Area, China Medical City in Taizhou, and China Minimally Invasive Surgical Instrument Town of Tonglu, as well as Danyang Development Zone, and Shanghai Free Trade Zone Science and Innovation I Project.
Global Device Week
Global Device Week aims to bring together innovative talents, projects, products and innovation service resources from across the globe.
It strives to promote international collaboration in innovation and support research institutes and organisations to accelerate the transformation of medical and clinical research results.
It also works to establish a favourable environment for medical device innovation with the aim to continuously promote an innovative medical device industry in China.
The events in this Global Device Week include:
- 3rd China Medical Innovation Forum 2018 (CMIF 2018, 6 September)
- China Medical Device Design & Startup Competitions 2018 (CMDDSC 2018, 6 September)
- Transformation Medicine and Innovation Service Forum 2018 (TM&IS 2018, 7 September)
- Device China 2018 (from 8 September to 9 September)
- FTR4H 2018 Talk & Lounge (from 6 September to 8 September)
LTCC (Low-Temperature Co-fired Ceramic) is a multilayer capable substrate technology offering excellent RF and microwave...
Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) is a superior organic multilayer material for RF applications with stable...
Polyfil AG offers a large variety of high precision micro-fine wires and fine tubes for...