At today’s AT&S Capital Markets Day the company gives an outlook for the full financial year 2009/10 as well
as on the following financial year.
Outlook for the financial year 2009/10, ending at 31 March 2010
- The third quarter will be significantly stronger than the second quarter
- Total revenues for the financial year will amount to approximately €360 million
- EBIT exclusive non-recurring items will be positive
- Investments (CAPEX) will amount to approximately €25 million
Outlook for the financial year 2010/11, ending at 31 March 2011
- As the budgeting process will start in December it is still too early to state revenues and earnings
- Investments (CAPEX) vary with the following two scenarios
Scenario one: the economy dips again
In this case, the company will focus on generating a positive free cash-flow. Maintenance CAPEX of around
€15 million and investments in new technologies of around €10 million have to be assumed under this
scenario. Hence, total CAPEX would amount to approximately €25 million.
Scenario two: the economy develops positively and the trend to more advanced 3-n-3 and 4-n-4 HDI-printed circuit boards continues
In this case the company will focus on growth. Maintenance CAPEX of around €15 million, investments in
new technologies of around €10 million, investments of up to €40 million to adjust the plant in Shanghai
(China) to the more advanced technological demands and investments for the expansion of the second plant in
Nanjangud (India) of around €15 million have to be assumed under this scenario. Hence, total CAPEX would
amount to approximately €80 million.