Clinical Trial Supply East Asia 2015 1-2 December 2015, Seoul, Korea
Arena International is delighted to announce the Clinical Trial Supply East Asia conference will be on 1-2 December 2015 in Seoul, Korea.
This is the first conference to look at clinical trial supply for Asian trial sponsors and will provide more information on clinical trial efficiencies in the region.
Korea is becoming one of the fastest growing regions in the industry, which makes it an idea place for the Asian launch of CTS.
High calibre speakers include:
- PFIZER CHINA R&D Clinical Trial Management head Cory Williams
- NOVARTIS VCoE and QC manager Youngmi Baeck
- KOREA UNITED PHARM manager Jucheol Jung
- INVENTIV HEALTH CLINICAL Clinical Monitoring manager Ji-in Yu
- Senior representatives from DURBIN and Packaging Coordinators
Places are strictly limited. Please book using the reference MK-OAP
More information and registration can be found at http://www.arena-international.com/ctseastasia/