Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2015 25-26 February
The Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2015 conference is back for its 16th year and will take place in Cannes, France, 25-26 February 2015.
This prestigious conference will present itself as a unique opportunity for more than 350 attendees representing leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies to network with their peers and hear from some of the key experts in the industry.
Some of 2015 key topics include:
- Implementing innovative strategies throughout your supply chain
- Efficient methods to improve and streamline your distribution processes
- Networking with your industry peers
- Learning about current industry updates
Confirmed 2015 presentation:
- Updates on IXRS tools to determine which system is best suited to your clinical trial and is more cost-effective
- Improving efficiency in programming in order to reduce process times for data alongside specialist training
- Adopting one centralised enterprise architecture for IXRS that embraces industry standards for managing data to enable more proficient communication
- Establishing real business requirements and questioning any existing implementation and process decisions in order to optimise to the clinical supply chain
- Determining what to look for in IXRS vendors to ensure you are selecting the appropriate service
- Evaluating regulatory aspects to reduce how much planning and documentation has to be done when more risk is applied
Key speakers at this year’s event include:
- Cas Hilhorst – team lead supply chain managers, Johnson & Johnson
- Didier Basseras – vice-president, head of clinical supplies, Sanofi R&D
- Neshad Sharma – global head of central study management service, Bayer
- Pirmin Froehlicher – simulation expert for clinical trial distribution, Roche
- Romain Bourgin – global head clinical supply chain, Sanofi Pasteur
Secure your place today by quoting reference MK-OA at the link below.
Products and Services