- Intelligent Fingerprinting: repurposing drug test tech for Covid-19
- Precision matters: how one Swedish firm is leading the charge in precision medical wire research
- Medical tourism: how is digital tech reshaping the industry?
- What’s the solution to the ethylene oxide crisis?
- Not very re-Essureing: how a contraceptive implant can ruin lives
Medtronic to buy French spinal implant maker Medicrea
Medtronic has signed a deal to acquire Medicrea, a French manufacturer of patient-specific, 3D-printed titanium implants.
Single Screw Medical Extruders for Plastic and Silicone
With over 300 years of combined experience, we recognise that we have the collective talent and expertise to design and build a new generation of extruders.
Innovation For Surgical Education
Until now, there were no objective methods to evaluate the quality of the practice of vessel anastomosis (vascular suture) for cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, and surgical trainees.
Philips and BioIntelliSense work on remote at-risk patient monitoring
Royal Philips has entered a strategic collaboration with health monitoring and clinical intelligence company BioIntelliSense to enhance remote monitoring for at-risk patients at home.
Read our magazine
Medical Technology is the essential reading material for decision-makers in the medical device industry, bringing you the latest news and analysis in an exciting, interactive format.