EDGE™ M-300 is a Bluetooth®-enabled reusable mobile sensor with the flexibility to monitor temperature-sensitive products during shipment or when in storage.
With a compact design and IP67 protection for variable environments, the EDGE M-300 is an advanced temperature sensor and data logger that can be used for a variety of cold chain applications.
A magnetic backing makes it easy to place inside containers and other metal enclosures for shipping while traditional screw holes allow it to be mounted to the wall of facility equipment.
The Bluetooth® wireless connectivity means data can be read through containers and coolers, as well as trucks, refrigerators and freezers to maintain the environmental integrity of the product throughout transit or storage. Three LED status lights provide visual confirmation of connection and notification of alarms.
Use with EDGEVUE™ MOBILE APP FOR ANYTIME, ANYWHERE ACCESS
With the free EDGEVue™ Mobile App, users can monitor EDGE M-300 temperature readings and geolocation data, as well as share data on-demand to the EDGECloud™ right from their smartphones and tablets.
EDGEVue also gives you a fast and easy way to customise preferences, including setting alarms, data logging intervals, startup options and time and temperature units. There is no need for any other equipment or software installation.
EDGE M-300 wireless temperature sensor benefits:
- Check temperature readings of products wirelessly in trucks, containers, enclosures and packaging in transit or facility equipment such as refrigerators and freezers
- Track routes and geolocation using mobile global positioning system (GPS) devices
- Share and store data to the EDGECloud for global access
EDGE M-300 features:
- Bluetooth®-enabled mobile temperature sensor and data logger
- Long-life, replaceable Lithium battery lasts up to a year
- Line-of-sight sensing range of 50m (164ft)
- Internal sensor range -40°C to +85°C and memory for 4,000 data points
- IP67 protection against ingress of dust and water immersion
EDGE M-300 data logging functions:
- LED Indicator for alarm status and communication
- Alarm limits, programmable high and low alarms with delay
- Startup options such as immediate, delayed with programmable threshold and start on magnet contact
- Data logging intervals programmable between 15s and 59s (1s intervals) or 1 minute to 255 minutes (in 1 minute intervals)
- Data logging stop is programmable and can be set to stop when memory is full or overwrite oldest values
- Date / time stamps programmable to local time or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Memory internal up to 4,000 data points
- Comma-separated values (CSV) and portable document format (PDF) file formats
EDGEVue™ app and wireless specifications:
- Wireless Range up to 50m (164ft)
- Program and read with iPhone 4S or higher, iPad 3 or higher and Android 4.4 and higher
- Wireless access through isothermal packaging, refrigerated vehicle siding, freezers, refrigerators and cold rooms (may depend on wall thickness and environmental conditions)
- Automatically detects EDGE devices within Bluetooth range