Open to any company in the medical device sector that contributes to the welfare of local communities. This can range from involvement with community projects, raising funds, encouraging the active involvement of the community in special projects or the development of the company’s employees
Supporting information: Please provide a brief description (up 500 words in total) identifying:
- Planning and strategy: Whats your social impact initiative? Why were they started?
- Initiative implementation: What strategy was undertaken to achieve the project’s aims and objectives?
- Challenges: experienced and how they were overcome and the successes achieved. What lessons were learned?
- Benefit to the community: How has the project contributed to its surrounding environment or community? What will be the impact for the daily lives of the community?
- Personnel Development: How has the initiative contributed to the development of the company’s employees and reputation?