Vancive Medical Technologies has announced it will offer six advanced wound care materials for private...
Vancive Medical Technologies™ will showcase its portfolio of products, which are designed for the medical, health and wellness communities at Medica on 12-15 November in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Vancive will have two booths, hall 6, booth 6H07 and hall 15, booth 15C60.
In hall 6, booth 6H07, products for wound care, surgical, ostomy and electromedical applications will be on display. The company will be showcasing a number of cutting-edge products including:
- BeneHold™ Absorbent Wound Dressing uses our innovative BeneHold TASA™ dressing. TASA dressings, at only 0.12mm, are less than half the thickness of other ‘thin’ hydrocolloids, with superior conformability, transparency and less opportunities for the dressing’s edge to lift off and away from the skin.
- InteliShield™ Barrier Film offers patients a new level of comfort and confidence. Each layer of the InteliShield Barrier Film is designed to fulfill a critical purpose, while the inner surface helps control odour, and additional layers provide enhanced strength and secure bonding. The film is PVC, PVdC and plasticiser-free.
- Metria™ Informed Health (Metria IH1). Metria IH1 is a disposable lifestyle assessment system that collects and reports multiple parameters for health, fitness and wellness purposes. Metria IH1 is not intended for monitoring or treating a disease or other medical conditions.
- Surgical Drape tapes address a wide range of skin adhesion needs and are available as bordering tapes, fenestration tapes and OP strips. Tapes can be produced with proprietary adhesives, such as Wetstick™, which adheres securely to wet skin and drape material during surgery.
- Surgical Incise Films provide breathability required for any procedure. Efficient application systems, such as handling bars and adhesive-free areas, make the films easy to apply, even in difficult areas. The films offer superior adhesion under moist conditions throughout the procedure.
- Electromedical foams, films and nonwoven materials designed for mounting devices onto the skin conform to most body surfaces with exceptional adhesion, as well as conductive gel-resistant adhesives that are printable and easy to convert.
At Hall 15, Booth 15C60, Vancive will be showcasing the Metria Informed Health platform, including the IH1 device.
The booth will feature a hands-on experience for visitors to show them how Metria IH1 is currently being used and introduce them to the new website for viewing data collected by Metria IH1.
Vancive has announced it will be an exhibiting at MD&M West this year. The conference...
This study's aim was to quantify and understand the adhesive performance of acrylic pressure-sensitive skin...
Vancive Medical Technologies has announced it will unveil ten new medical adhesive tapes at Medica...