OraTech is an experienced and innovative medical device contract manufacturer.
OraTech is a contract manufacturer of medical, dental, nutraceutical, veterinary, and over-the-counter products. Our services are two-fold:
- We manufacture and package quality, market-ready products that can be modified to meet your requirements
- If you have a product idea and need help getting it to market, we will assist you from concept design to formulating, engineering, prototyping and manufacturing the product. OraTech offers the comprehensive capabilities and quality assurance to manufacture to your exact specifications and satisfaction
Quality-assured medical manufacturing
Quality is the foundation of OraTech’s "Smarter to Market" approach. Our clients rely on us to deliver their projects right the first time, every time, on time. We seek to not only meet but to exceed all accepted quality standards, thus OraTech products are developed, manufactured and tested in accordance with:
- International Organization for Standardization
- European Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001, CE marked products accordingly
- DEA license for controlled substances
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
In order to deliver on our "Smarter to Market" approach, OraTech is dedicated to keeping production costs low, honoring critical timelines, and reducing your time to market resulting in maximum profitability.
Medical packaging services
OraTech has the technology to package a wide array of products into kits of any configuration and size, including large-capacity medical trays. Our automated, vertically integrated packaging capabilities include:
- Expert engineering and 3D designing
- In-house tooling
- Medical-grade thermoforming
- Thermoforming of a full range of materials
- Syringe printing
Injection-molded medical packaging and deliveries
OraTech specializes in developing custom packaging to meet the most rigorous demands of the professional and consumer healthcare industries. Our injection molding equipment can produce packages and deliveries ranging from small surgical tips and other precision products to convenient syringes, delivery tips and unit-dose dispensers. We offer:
- Horizontal injection molding, vertical insert molding, two-shot molding, and liquid injection molding
- Medical-grade injection molding – our facility includes 10,000 and 100,000 clean room environments, ensuring medical-grade quality
- Multiple resins, including polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, PEEK, nylon, polysulphone, silicones, acrylics, TPEs and various exotics
Tube filling services
Using automated processes, OraTech can fill various deliveries of products – including syringes, tubes, bulk cartridges and unit-dose – with a wide variety of chemistries, including aseptic powder loading of syringes.
We offer tube filling as a turnkey, end-to-end process. All processes – formulation, mixing, filling and pack-out – are performed in-house to ensure consistent quality and efficiency. Our machinery is capable of handling low to high-viscosity materials, including pastes, gels, creams, lotions and liquids.
Contract pack-out and fulfillment services
OraTech offers complete pack-out and fulfillment services, including packaging your products into kits and final production (boxing, shrink wrapping, etc.). Many clients also call upon us to rework and repackage existing products.
Contract manufacturing consultation
OraTech provides consultation backed by a wide breadth of expertise in formulation, delivery options, regulatory compliance and other industry requirements. Our experienced on-staff chemists, technicians and consultants can serve as a valuable supplement to your in-house resources. Our professional R&D team has worked with many leading manufacturers to create and validate innovative product and packaging concepts.
Using accurate and precise stereolithography (SLA) rapid prototyping technology, product prototypes can be quickly produced for optimal time to market.
Custom medical product development
OraTech can help you develop precise formulations to meet your market needs. We can make alterations to existing formulas, or custom-blend new formulas in a wide array of categories, including oral healthcare products, OTC drugs, personal care products and more. Our capabilities include:
- Extensive stability programs to ensure maximum quality
- Custom and off-the-shelf liquid, gel or semi-solid bases
- Water, oil-base, and emulsion systems
- Customized percentage strength of specific chemistries
- Development of various delivery methods for your formulas
- Innovative vacuum processing technology that enables the manufacture of emulsions and suspensions for pharmaceuticals and premium cosmetics over a wide viscosity range