SCHURTER is expanding its range of surface-mount fuses with the UMF 250. With its quick-acting characteristic according to IEC 60127-4 the UMF 250 represents the logical addition to the successful UMT 250 series. The UMF 250 protects your electronic systems from overcurrents and short-circuits.
SCHURTER offers the UMF 250 in five rated currents from 500mA to 10A. The fuse is characterized by its high breaking capacity of up to 200A at rated voltage. With the UMF 250 both primary and secondary protection on SMD PCBs is possible. Applications include protection of power supplies, medical equipment, and devices for home and industrial use.
As a RoHS compliant fuse, the UMF 250 can be used with lead-free soldering processes. The compatability of the solder pads with major competitors’ products allows SCHURTER to offer the UMF 250 as a replacement product. Fuses according to IEC 60127-4 are considered as universal modular fuses (UMF). Furthermore, the product includes the VDE and cURus approval.
- Current range: 500mA to 10A
- Rated voltage: 250VAC and 125VDC, according to IEC
- Breaking capacity: 100A – 200A at 250VAC, 100A – 200A at 125VDC
- Characteristic: quick-acting, according to IEC 60127-4 (UMF: universal modular fuse)
- Component size: 10.1mm x 3mm x 3mm