IMSTec provides a proven process for measuring the geometry and concentricity error for rotationally symmetric micro-components.
The component is in a clamping device to its longitudinal axis and is rotated-stressed. In several frames, light travels through the contour and the deviations of the target extending are detected. In addition, the light, length and diameter of the components are measured automatically. This then automatically schedules the good and bad parts.
The benefits of IMSTec’s micro-geometry and concentricity measurement process are:
- Automatically performs various tests
- Measurement of concentricity error
- Detection of deviations with an accuracy of less that 10m
- Measurement of the geometry (outline)
- Optional detection and measurement of micro-welds
- Automatic backup of recordings to the database for documentation purposes
- Automatic scheduling