Clinical Trial Supply Europe 2016 will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
Security is becoming a top priority for the clinical supply chain. Arena International’s interactive conference provides an opportunity to hear from industry experts and take part in panel discussions to debate and discuss the best ways to strengthen clinical supply strategies and minimise associated costs.
The conference will highlight the risks and benefits of running trials in Eastern Europe to identify how best to approach these regions.
The event will also:
Clinical Trial Supply Europe
- Outline the benefits of running trials in Eastern Europe to demonstrate the need for sponsors to capitalise on this landscape
- Design efficient and cost-effective processes to ensure success when exporting to new markets
- Navigating the regulatory landscape on an international scale to promote a swift import/export process
- Discover the political landscape within Eastern Europe to ensure the safe conduct of supplies
- Consider the effects of poor infrastructure on temperature-sensitive products
- Examine lessons learnt from past experiences to identify and alleviate potential complications
The panellist will be Allergan Global Clinical Supplies principle specialist Patricia Roblin.
Secure a place by quoting reference MK-OAPF.