Sonic Healthcare intends to increase its stake in GLP Systems, a provider of laboratory automation systems, from the current 25% to an additional 55%, bringing its total stake to 80%.

Subject to anti-trust approvals, the transaction is anticipated to close in December 2016.

In a move to accelerate product registrations within Southeast Asia, Chembio Diagnostics, a point-of-care (POC) diagnostic tests provider, plans to purchase another POC diagnostic tests manufacturer and distributor, RVR Diagnostics, for $1.5m in cash payment and up to $2m in Chembio’s stock, subject to certain milestone achievements.

“The deal, which will close in March 2017, also includes debt cancellation of $250,000 owed by RVR to Chembio.”

The deal, which will close in March 2017, also includes debt cancellation of $250,000 owed by RVR to Chembio.

Medical aesthetics company, Sientra, has announced the acquisition of Surgical Products’ complete portfolio of premium, differentiated tissue expanders including AlloX2 and Dermaspan lines of breast tissue expanders as well as Softspan line of extremity expanders.

The acquisition enables Sientra to expand its product portfolio and sales distribution.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.