Terminally sterilised medical device packaging can be a minefield of options, from device requirements, packaging...
Designed with the OEM in mind, the Luminary Series packs a full feature list of control capabilities into a low-cost hardware platform, including the multi-axis capability to control four Luminary Series drives and access to 36 I / O points.
- Four-port drive network hub — Interfaces to an LCSD option card installed on the LD drive.
- Eight general-purpose digital inputs and four digital outputs, 24Vdc logic, optically isolated
- Digital inputs can also be configured for use as a master encoder input, registration marker input and position capture functions
- All outputs can be controlled separately or synchronised to a master and configured as programmable limit switches
- USB Serial (Port1) software development port
- RS-232 Serial (Port2) for terminals and touchscreens
- Line input power: 100 – 265 Vac input range
In most applications, using the versatility of the Luminary Series, an OEM machinery builder is able to integrate external logic functionally into the IIS Luminary Series to realize additional cost savings.
Design and development (D&D) of a medical device is the most crucial phase of the...
With the ability to 3D print anything from a house to a bionic arm it’s...
Precise speed control is crucial for reliable results in a variety of medical processes. Knowing...