When it comes to speed and performance, Dividella’s NeoTOP 804 has a three-fold advantage over rival products due to an option that allows the erection, insertion, and sealing of three cartons in a single cycle.
Triple mode and packaging designs are tailored to individual items, making it possible to achieve outputs of up to 240 packs a minute. In addition, the NT804 provides all the other NeoTOP concept packaging configurations, as well as Dividella’s tried-and-tested quality and user-friendly presentation, the NeoTOP 804, which offers great potential for growing output, turnover, and profits.
- Lower total cost of packaging (TCP)
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexible machine platform for future retrofits
- Secure processes, high product protection
- High machine availability due to fast changeover and reduced start-up, line clearance, and cleaning times
- Reduced logistics costs due to flat blanks, mono-material, and compact exterior dimensions
- Late customisation (late stage customisation)
- Individual, flexible marketing opportunities and high brand recognition due to both sides being printable
- Sustainable packaging concept (no plastic)
- Tamper evidence and child safety features to meet regulatory requirements
- Improved patient compliance due to clear product overview, easy access to product and package insert and space for taking notes