Dividella is accommodating to an increase in market and product segmentation with the NeoTOP x system.
This modular, semi, and fully automated packaging machine provides a flexible and efficient process, which can be configured to customers’ specific requirements. The machine has been specially developed to handle lots that vary in size from clinical trials through to market launch.
- Lower total cost of packaging (TCP)
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Flexible machine platform for future retrofits
- Secure processes and a high product protection
- High machine availability due to fast changeover and reduced start-up, line clearance, and cleaning times
- Reduced logistics costs due to flat blanks, mono-material, and compact exterior dimensions
- Late customisation (late stage customisation)
- Individual, flexible marketing opportunities and high brand recognition thanks to large printable area
- Sustainable packaging concept (no plastic)
- Tamper-evidence and child safety features to meet regulatory requirements
- Improved patient compliance due to clear product overview, easy access to product and package insert and space for taking notes