Qunique has announced it will be hosting an event at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Basel, Switzerland.
Taking place from 27 September 2018, visitors can meet experts from the industry to learn about the new regulatory expectations and best practices, proven tools and great tips that will help you focus on solutions and get ready for Medical Device Regulation (MDR) in an efficient manner. Premium MDR Event!
The agenda for the event includes:
- Changes MDR versus MDD
- Requirements for Technical Documentation
- Expectations on Clinical Evaluation
- Getting Top Management Support
- Managing the MDR Project
- Performing a GAP Analysis
- Implementing a Post Market Surveillance Process
- Preparing your Economic Operators
- Impact on the QMS and International Registrations
Key Speaker Giovanni Di Rienzo is the global director of the cardiovascular focus team. He has 18 years of experience in the medical devices field. Approximately half of those were spent working as a cardiovascular product expert and team leader for BSI. Prior to this, he held roles in the research and development (R&D) departments of Sorin (now LivaNova) and Fresenius Medical Care. Giovanni has a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin.