Take part in our webinar on Tuesday 10 December at 3PM London / 10AM New...
Receive 50% off our pharma and medical devices eLearning, £100 off selected one-day courses and £300 off our Responsible Person and Good Distribution Practice course.
Register online and use code BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout. These offers can only be used on Friday 29 November.
Our flexible and cost-effective eLearning courses cover a range of topics from our trusted industry professionals. Study on the go, at home or at work, at a time convenient to you. Choose from our range of eLearning courses, including:
• Cleaning Qualification
• Interface of GMP with GCP Quality Management Systems
• Data Integrity: Overview and Documentation Completion, Review and Approval – NEW COURSE!
• Pharmaceutical EU Legislation Update
• European Union In-Vitro Diagnostic Device Regulation (IVDR)
• European Union Medical Device Regulation – EU MDR
• ISO 13485:2016 – Intro to the Medical Device QMS Standard
Visit our pharma and medical device eLearning portals to take advantage of the offer.
One-day pharmaceutical courses
Take advantage of our highly interactive one-day courses, featuring our NEW Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMP) training. This course covers the different types of ATMPs, including topics such as batch record review and the QP certification and release process. Our selection of one-day public courses:
• Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products – 20 February, Stansted, UK – NEW COURSE!
• Regulatory Affairs for QA: Marketing Authorisations – 18 March, Manchester, UK
• Regulatory Affairs for QA: Variations – 19 March, Manchester, UK
Responsible Person and Good Distribution Practice Course
Receive a huge £300 discount on our new Cogent Gold Standard Approved Responsible Person (RP) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) March 2020 course. This lively and interactive course focuses on the key requirements for the distribution and storage of pharmaceutical products and materials; helping delegates to understand and effectively implement the principles of GDP at their facilities, as well as carry out the role of the RP.
Simply register online and use code BLACKFRIDAY19 at the checkout to receive your discount. These offers can only be used on Friday 29th November 2019.
For more information, please visit our website.
Interest in Near Patient Testing (NPT) continues to increase momentum as it has a significant...
The heart of the European Union (EU) regulation of in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs)...
Join NSF’s Lynne Byers, Catherine Kay, Howard Broadbridge and Martin Krainz at the CPhI Worldwide...