Miniaturisation and high precision are rapidly becoming a requirement for many industrial processes and products....
Real 3D high-speed laser cutting and welding is now a reality, and has been implemented and put to work at LASTEC’s micro processing plant.
- Highly dynamic, laser-specifically designed, five-axis machine fitted with linear motors
- Siemens 840 D CNC
- Adequate laser source and external optics
- Laser-specific 3D-programming system, featuring a powerful software and computer allowing all sorts of simulations
- A profound laser processing know-how
Successful applications so far include:
- Medical implants
- Surgical instruments
- Holes and penetrations into tubes and other hollow spaces, with a chamber at the inside of the wall
LASTEC, an innovation-driven, flexible laser production business operating in the field of precision industrial applications...
LASTEC, an ISO 13485-certified laser processing specialist, has developed a chain of processes that are...