TRACO ELECTRONIC provides a comprehensive range of power converters, supplies and inverters to meet the demands of medical applications. With its headquarters in Switzerland, TRACO ELECTRONIC is a leading power supply specialist with 35 years’ experience in design of sophisticated power conversion products.
TRACO POWER is the registered trademark we provide AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters and DC/AC inverters under. With 3,500 active products, we provide a broadest line card with very high ex-stock availability.
High-efficiency power converters
Our engineering aim is to provide the most valuable cost / performance ratio for demanding applications. High-efficiency and a construction for effective heat dispense are key guidelines for our designers.
Isolating power conversion products
For isolating power conversion products, a relatively high-power dissipation and effective thermal management are required to ensure a long service life and high-reliability. Through high-grade components, a ruggedised construction, and the integration of protection circuits, most product series are adjusted for reliable and durable operation in harsh environments.
These features, combined with a convenient safety approval package, make TRACO POWER products an ideal solution for demanding applications.
Customised power converters and inverters
With our broad team of application engineers and designers we are aligned to respond to the increasing requirements in terms of safety, specification and performance.
It is our aim to provide an optimised price performance not only for commodity, but also for purpose-built and customised products in lower volumes.
Around 90% of our 3,500 products are available ex-stock in Switzerland in low and mid-size volumes. Through our highly flexible production lines, we offer short lead-times for high volumes.
Medical DC/DC converters and AC/DC power supplies
TRACO POWER provides a variety of AC/DC power supplies and DC/DC converters, with a reinforced / double I / O-isolation system according to the latest medical safety standards IEC60601-3 third edition, and ES60601-1 for 2xMOPP.
Other TRACO POWER products include:
- DC/DC converters for railway applications. Rugged DC/DC converters of 8W to 200W that come along with the approval in accordance to the EN50155 standard
- DC/DC converter modules 1W-240W for surface, trough-hole or chassis assembly
- Encapsulated AC/DC power modules 2W-100W, for industrial and residential environment, energy efficient in compliance with ErP directive
- AC/DC power supplies open frame and encased 10W-1,000W
- Industrial power supplies for DIN-rail Mounting 12W-960W. Ruggedised series for harsh and hazardous environments
- Building automation and household appliances. Power supplies for distribution boards and under wall mounting, with waterproof models available
- Semi-customised AC/DC power supplies, DC/DC converters and DC/AC inverters up to 22kW