APAC Medical Devices Industry Landscape, 2022By GlobalData
GlobalData’s 'APAC Medical Devices Industry Landscape’ report is an essential source of information on analysis of the medical device landscape in the APAC region. The report provides valuable insights into the key trends and segmentation of the medical device markets.
- This report provides the market size of the APAC medical devices industry. India, China, and Japan have established their footholds in the APAC region, accounting for 85% of the total medical device market. The APAC medical device market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% during the projected period (2022–2030).
- Increasing surgical volume, an ageing population, rising per capita income and affordability, technological innovation, increased medical emergency preparedness, expanding insurance penetration, and government subsidies in the medical device sector are projected to spur development in the future. This report highlights the key potential capabilities of the Asia-Pacific region to flourish in the next decade.
- The report provides an insight into APAC medical device market trends, technology developments, growth opportunities, clinical trial studies, pipeline products, and potential disruptors in the market.
- The report provides an overview and features an analysis of the leading players in the market and the various strategic and technological developments introduced by the new companies to grab the market share in the region.
- The report discusses the medical devices in their pipeline development stage. It provides an up-to-date and fully integrated view of the medical devices which are in various development stages based on various therapeutic areas.
- The report also highlights notable deals in the APAC medical devices market together with providing deal landscape. The report also focuses on considerable government initiatives and recent industrial reforms aimed at developing the medical device sector.