Air Showers are installed between change areas and classified rooms or between lower and higher grade classification rooms in cleanrooms and controlled environments.
Air Showers are self-contained units with single or double-sided high-velocity HEPA-filtered air jets which bathe or scrub the user/product whilst transferring between areas. The contaminated air is then extracted at a low level and recirculates through the filtration process
- Available in Grade 304 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene or Powder Coated Steel-
- Available in one person or two-person configuration
- 100% recirculatory. Air is discharged via high-velocity discharge nozzles and recirculated at low level back to the fan and filter section within the shower
- Internal LED Lighting providing illumination of 500 Lux
- Interlocked doors with emergency override
- HEPA filtration with 99.997% efficiency at 0.5 micron
- Dedicated PLC controller with adjustable timer function.
- Available connection to client Fire Alarm and BMS
- Easy to replace G4 pre-filters and H14 HEPA filters
- Emergency Stop button installed and connection available for alarm sounder/beacon