For applications where you do not need calibration or flushing, just plain pressure monitoring, Elcam’s Disposable Pressure Transducer (DPT) is the product. No bells and whistles, just our well-known quality and service.
The new recently launched configuration of Elcam’s DPT was designed as part of our continuous endeavours to improve our product offerings. The new low-profile DPT that will gradually replace Elcam’s old DPT was designed by request from the market to be more suitable for applications that do not require the use of a flush device. The low profile transducer is more elegant, intuitive and easy to use and will continue to present all the benefits of the older version:
Ease of use
- Full visibility of the flow path
- Easy and safe priming and debubling
- Improved luer locks – utilising Elcam’s ‘ramp lock’ patent for excellent connectivity
- Variety of configurations
- Available with or without bonded stopcocks
- Optional logo engraving or printing
- Variety of cable connectors
Reliability and Safety
- Elcam’s high-quality standards
The DPT is suitable for any pressure monitoring applications for which a flush device is not required. Download the attached product page to learn more.