Dursan® is a proprietary, patented, NSF-certified and FDA-compliant process designed to improve the inertness, durability, fouling and corrosion resistance of products ranging from precision instrumentation to severe industrial applications.
SilcoTek’s patented chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process bonds the Dursan coating to stainless steel, alloy, ceramic, and glass, making a high tolerance durable coating even under extreme temperatures and pressures. Redefine material limitations with Dursan by improving chemical and corrosion resistance, durability, and release properties.
Coating Benefits for Life Science and Process Sampling Systems
- Get the durability and corrosion resistance of super alloys.
- Improve testing reliability- no more retesting.
- Increase lab efficiency- fast and accurate response.
- Improved process control- higher yields, less wasted effort.
- Reduce cost and improve plant efficiency.
- NSF certified and FDA compliant.
Dursan is Inert and Corrosion-Resistant
An inert, high durability, corrosion-resistant coating is the logical choice for protecting and enhancing critical flow paths in harsh environments. The high durability surface remains stable under the most extreme conditions assuring long-lasting performance for both inertness and corrosion resistance.
- Life Sciences: Coat critical instrument flow path components to improve corrosion resistance, test quality and prevent sample contamination and adsorption in HPLC, medical diagnostic, and GC systems.
- Chemical Process: Coat process sample transfer components to improve system corrosion resistance, reliability and to assure consistent product quality.
- Pharmaceutical: Apply Dursan to HPLC and other critical flow path surfaces to improve test resolution and quality. Prevent sample contamination and adsorption in HPLC and UHPLC systems.
- Oil & Gas Testing: Improve accuracy of feedstock testing and reliably test process and product performance. Coat flare and stack probes, tubing, fittings, and sample cylinders to improve test reliability and prevent regulatory compliance issues.