SUCOFORM microwave coaxial cables offer distinct mechanical advantages over semi-rigid cables. They are based on the same design as the standard semi-rigid cables, but have a tin-soaked copper braid for the outer conductor, which gives them outstanding hand formability.
Thanks to their small bending radii, they allow space-saving routing and packaging.
- Excellent properties: low-loss, high-screening effectiveness, high-operating frequency and high temperature range
- Good flexibility: easy hand-forming without tooling
- Fits into the smallest systems
The flexible SUCOFLEX series microwave cable assembly offers superior electrical and mechanical performance for static and dynamic applications. This series is a high-end product designed to provide optimal performance, where stringent electrical requirements, in particular flexibility and low loss, are important.
- High power-handling capability and low loss at relative small diameters, thanks to its low-loss dielectric
- Wide range of diameters available
- Customer-specific designs with multiple connector options
- Bio-compatible materials
minibend™ and steelflex cables
minibend is a truly flexible coaxial ‘bend to the end’ cable assembly that is designed for use in low-profile, internal, point-to-point interconnections between RF modules inside medical equipment.
- ‘Bend to the end’ solderless technology allows cabling in very tight areas
- Low-profile, internal, point-to-point connections between RF modules
- Very small diameter low loss cables available