Primary packaging and diagnostic products – full service for your medical devices!
CONTEXO full service: everything from one source. Whether primary packaging, sample containers, cartridges or other diagnostic articles: CONTEXO offers assembly solutions for a large number of medical devices.
- Machines for medical products – Primary packaging and diagnostic products
- Modular machine concepts – Large portfolio for building your application
- High process capacity – Up to 80 process steps possible
High-speed assembly machines for primary packaging
Contexo offers comprehensive machine solutions for primary packaging, e.g., child-proof closures, screw caps with desiccant, rubber-lining insulin doses and many other sterile primary-packaging elements for bottles, plastic containers and pouches.
Contexo uses space-saving and highly efficient machine systems with standardized modules for assembly, sealing, stamping, welding and inspection. Laser and other process steps can be flexibly integrated. Precise process steps and controls ensure that all medical devices satisfy the strictest requirements.
This means that one machine concept can be operated efficiently over the long term, even in the event of product modifications or additions.
Expertise in ready-to-use diagnostic products
Be it 800,000 diagnostic kits or 1.2 million insulin doses per day, Contexo designs and builds clean-room machines for complex medical devices in high quantities.
Contexo designed and built today’s most complex mini-laboratory for diagnosing infectious diseases, a milestone in molecular medical technology. It goes without saying that in the case of medical applications, production takes place in clean-room conditions and in accordance with international regulations. Clean-room machines from Contexo conform to the EN ISO 14644 standard, ISO/7 10,000 class and the requirements of the US health authority, the FDA. And of course, all GMP requirements are satisfied.
Your advantages at a glance
- Small footprint – Minimal footprint through optimized layout concepts that are specifically designed for the client
- Cost-effective machine concepts thanks to the “Modular Platform System” and the right machine type for each product structure
- Easy operation – Machine designs optimized for clean-room and operator needs
- Experienced development partner – Efficient implementation of new products and new product concepts
For more information, please download the free fact sheet at the top of this page.