SilcoNert® is an inert non reactive silicon coating process that makes flow paths inert for better process control, consistent sampling and analytical results. The patented chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process bonds the coating to stainless steel, alloy, ceramic, and glass, making a high tolerance durable coating even under extreme temperatures and pressures.
Coating Benefits for Analytical & Process Sampling Systems
- Improve testing reliability- no more retesting
- Increase lab efficiency- fast response
- Improved process control- higher quality results
- Stop duplicating sampling effort
- Fast, accurate results – the first time, every time
- Reduce cost and improve plant efficiency
Get The Right Coating For Your Application
We offer two versions of our inert silicon coating to be sure you get the right performance for your application:
- SilcoNert® 2000 (Siltek®/Sulfinert®): The ultimate inert silicon coating. Ideal surface for sampling & transfer in analytical, stack, process, oil & gas applications. Critical for trace level analysis of reactive compounds (∼ <100 ppm). The most inert surface for critical flow paths.
- SilcoNert® 1000 (Silcosteel®): Use SilcoNert 1000 when exceeding 450° C or if a single-layer silicon barrier coating is all you need.
You can also select the best fit for your application:
- SilcoNert 1000 higher temperature capability (1410°C) but is not as inert (ideal for higher part-per-million analysis)
- SilcoNert 2000 intermediate temperature capability (450ºC) but is more inert (ideal for trace analysis less than 100 part-per-million)
- Analytical: Coat critical instrument flow path components to improve test quality and prevent sample contamination and adsorption.
- Chemical Process: Coat process sample transfer components to improve system reliability and to assure consistent product quality.
- Stack & Flare: Coat flare and stack probes, tubing, fittings, and sample cylinders to improve test accuracy and prevent regulatory compliance issues.
- Oil & Gas Refining: Improve accuracy of feedstock testing and reliably test process and product performance.