Vermund Larsen A / S (VELA) is expanding its office, production and warehousing facilities in...
Patient chair designed for thoracic X-rays, where the patient must be stabilised to obtain correct images.
- Lockable seat rotation (45°/90° right and left) and fold-down armrests allow easy access to capture X-ray images from multiple angles. The patient is placed at the apparatus and the armrests are folded down.
- Armrests and backrests can be adjusted low to provide optimal whole thorax images.
- Seat height can be adjusted for exact patient positioning.
- Foot pedal locking system and electronic handset height adjustment ensure optimal ergonomic working positions for your staff.
- Patient transfers are made easier because armrests can be folded down.
- Patients can be quickly and securely seated and the chair base locked for effective adaptation to medical devices.
- Gliding wheels make it easy to move the chair and position the patient on all fl oor types.
Tests and approvals
CE branding: The chair is CE-branded in accordance with medicinal directive MDD 93/42/EEC, which means that the chair complies with all European security requirements.
EMC-test: The chair´s electrical functions are tested and approved in accordance with the latest demands regarding electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), both in terms of radiation and susceptibility, which means that the chair is completely safe to use with all types of electrical equipment, including pacemakers and cellphones.
IP21: The chair´s electrical functions are tested and approved in accordance with IEC 60529 and has an Ingress Protection (IP)21 degree of security, meaning that all components are waterproof and safe to use. This also means that all electronics are protected from waterdrops as well as touch.