Avalue Technology, a professional industrial computer design and manufacturing company, provides a full range of customisation products for embedded boards and systems. We deliver complete turnkey solutions for the embedded market and vertical field that meet customer-specific requirements.
- New product development processes (NPDP)
- Product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Design capability in EE, ME, system, solution
- Regulatory engineering
- Ruggedised screening equipments
- Customised software / firmware
- ISO 9001 quality management system
Customisation of bedside terminals and medical solutions
Avalue has more than ten years of design and development knowledge in providing customisation products for the medical field, such as bedside terminals, medical carts, dialysis machines, ultrasonic, etc. Accommodating the needs of healthcare professionals and patients has become a significant factor in improving healthcare performance, environment and evaluations. Avalue’s products adhere to the strictest medical standards and provide unsurpassed reliability.
- Highly specialised monitoring and diagnostic equipment
- Wireless capabilities to allow healthcare practitioners to access data remotely
- Cart-based and hand-carried devices as portable units
- Strong security to protect confidential patient data and images
- Fanless and low-power designs
- Shatter-proof, five-wire resistive touch screen
- IP65: dust-proof, water-proof; anti-bacteria
- All-in-one but slim appearance
- Medical-grade certificate: UL 60601-1, EN 60601-1
- VESA standard mount
Multimedia smart terminals with touch screen
In a changing world, everyone wants instant information access, entertainment and e-business transactions, whether they are shopping, travelling, in work or in hospital. With Avalue smart terminals, you can deliver a diverse, compelling interactive experience directly to end users. Avalue smart terminals adopt touch screen and flat panel display technology, and can be configured with optional peripherals, making it ideal for a range of applications.
- All-in-one but slim appearance with touch screen and flat panel display technology
- Configured with optional peripherals to satisfy various applications
- Equipped with Intel® Core™ i-series, Intel® Atom™ N270 / D525 or Intel® Celeron CPU as needed and superior multimedia performance
- Controlled system-access: SCR (smart card reader) and MSR (magnetic stripe reader)
- Convenient operation: touch screen, remote controller and membrane keypads
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi interface
- Entertainment provider: TV-tuner, LAN, and multi-media function
- Communication: VoIP and webcam
- USB and Mini-PCI for expansion
- Front panel: IP65 dust and water-proof and anti-bacteria
- VESA compliant mount for various installation
Bedside information, entertainment and communication terminals
Avalue’s medical terminals have brought enormous impact and benefit to hospitals since first being widely installed as bedside care terminals. This fully integrated system provides a complete service package, including VoIP, network, TV, audio, and web-cam. Patients can keep connected to the outside world and entertain themselves instead of just lying in bed all day.
- Communication: users can connect additional peripherals, such as integrating speakers, phones, web camera or other devices for communication with their families or staff nurses
- Friendly user interface and operation: knowing the importance of friendly user interface for patients, Avalue’s bedside terminals operate with a shatter-proof touch panel, an optional large-size monitors keyboard (AP) and remote control interface
- Entertainment provider with the mechanism of controlling access: network, audio, video and even the analog TV are hardware supported by MTP-series. Users can entertain themselves
Smart terminals for diagnosis or nursing assistant
As a smart terminals system, doctors can easily check patients’ anamnesis from the database saved in the system, instead of carrying lots of clipboards or folders. As an assistant of diagnosis, by showing the vivid images and the diagnosis on the screen, patients can fully understand at a glance. The treatment can be much improved with the accessibility of information. eHealth will be an unavoidable trend of medical applications. More and more hospitals and care centres are adopting mobile medical carts because of the easy maneuverability, maintenance and management.
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- Mobility and portability: no unnecessary cables, slim and all in one design, wireless network, etc.
- Intuitive to use and easy maintenance and installation resulting in minimal disruption for hospital staff
High-performance medical panel PC
The MTP-1205 is an intelligent and interactive medical PC solution which is equipped with low-power Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual-Core processor. It comes with 12in TFT-LED backlight touch panel which supports resolution up to 1024×768 and provides flexible inputs and touch function to ensure unrestrictive and interactive user experience.
With IP-65 compliant front panel, IPX1 top side designs and using anti-bacterial plastic material, the system is protected from outside damage, and enables easy cleaning and maintenance. The fanless operation improves reliability and durability and is noise-free. Other features are a 2M Camera and VoIP for remote patient diagnosis, MSR, RFID, barcode scanner, internal Wi-Fi and flexibility expansion slots.