Avalue Technology, a leading industrial computer manufacturer, has launched a 3.5in signal board computer -...
Avalue Technology, the embedded solutions provider, is unveiling a new flat-screen multi-touch capacitive panel PC, APC-18W5. It features a fashionable yet industrial-grade design, and is an ideal solution for many different applications. The display utilises a projected capacitive multi-touch ready touchscreen with anti-scratch glass and 90% light transmission which makes the screen colours very vivid.
The APC-18W5 is powered by the Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual-Core processor, which has a low power consumption and very good performance. The system supports pulse width modulation (PWM) automatic control function, so it can automatically adjust the LED backlight brightness to reduce power consumption for better energy-efficiency. The panel PC is a lightweight, fanless design and it is very thin at only 59mm thick. The design features an IP55 front side which helps to make it easy to clean and it supports VESA mounting from the back to make it compatible with most mounting accessories.
The system has programmable front buttons which allow the solution to be configured to meet your application demands. Accessible from the back is one COM port, two USB ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, PS2 keyboard/mouse, line out and a VGA port to drive a second display. The system internally supports additional USB and Wi-Fi and other expansion can be implemented through two mini-PCIe slots. Please contact Avalue and we can help to customise and configure the system to meet your application demands.
- Onboard Intel Atom D525 Dual-Core 1.8GHz CPU
- Projected capacitive touch supports multi-touch
- Onboard 1GB DDR3 memory with options to upgrade up to 4GB
- One Intel 82574L Gigabit Ethernet
- Two 2W amplified speakers
- Two external USB ports, one COM port
- Two mini-PCIe slots internally available for expansion
- Wide voltage +12V ~ +28V input, ErP power, over current and surge protection
- Backlight controlled by PWM
- IP55 compliant front panel with programmable function key
For more information about APC products, please visit our website or contact us.