Texas Instruments (TI) has introduced a family of eight positive emitter-coupled logic (PECL) buffers, translators and splitters for clock and data management.
These devices provide flexibility by operating at various power supplies of 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V. The SN65LVEP11 is a 3GHz differential, one to two fanout buffer that can operate in either a 3.3V or 2.5V power supply, which enables lower power consumption designs. The SN65EL11 buffer provides higher data throughput up to 67% faster than competing solutions.
The new PECL family is offered in a full range of speed grades, from 430MHz up to 3GHz, to meet the needs of a broad range of communications, test and measurement, and medical applications. For product details, see our website.
PECL family features:
- Industry-standard packages, footprints and pinouts
- Speeds ranging from 430MHz to 3GHz
- Support for 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V supply voltages
PECL family benefits:
- Full range of speeds provides flexibility
- Power consumption can be saved by moving to lower Vcc platforms
Pricing and availability
TI’s new PECL family is available online today. For more information and samples, visit our website.