The i-pen is a reusable, variable dose injection device designed for use with a standard 3ml cartridge.
It features an attractive design and variability for customization and choice of colour. Designed from extensive research and patient testing, the i-pen is designed to meet the needs of self-injecting patients. Available as a standard Haselmeier design or customized to your specific requirements.
- Compact size for easy handling and portability
- Anodised aluminium body to provide years of reliability
- Multiple injections
- Large and easy-to-read dose indicator
- Dose correction to avoid injection errors and loss of product
- Manual insertion and injection
- Dose increments from 0.01ml to 0.6ml
Applications of the i-pen include:
- Developed exclusively for Berlin-Chemie, the BerliPen is available in Germany and suitable for diabetes treatment.