As an innovative, strategic partner company, Haselmeier develops and produces customised, unique systems that are...
The i-pen² is a reusable, variable dose injection device designed for use with a standard 3ml cartridge. It features an attractive design and variability for customization and choice of colour.
Designed from extensive research and patient testing, the i-pen² is designed to meet the needs of self-injecting patients. Available as a standard Haselmeier design or customized to your specific requirements. The i-pen² was specifically created to provide a high-quality pen at an economic cost.
- High-quality, plastic reusable pen
- Dose increments from 0.01ml to 0.6ml
- Easy and safe dose correction
- Large and easy-to-read dose indicator
- Haselmeier quality at an economic cost
Applications of the i-pen² include:
- Designed exclusively for Biocon, the INSUPenEZ® is suitable for injecting insulin and available in India.
The D-Flex injection pen can do more than previous pens. D-Flex can be configured for...
Type 2 diabetes is a global health problem. According to expert estimates, the number of...
Haselmeier has announced it will be developing a smart connected monitoring and support solution in...