The durable construction of these reed switch designs ensures reliable, trouble-free service because the effects of shock, wear and vibration are minimised.
These hermetically sealed switches provide precise repeatability with no more than 1% deviation and the switch actuation points remain constant over the life of the unit.
Ideal for shallow tanks, restricted spaces or low-cost, high-volume applications, the LS-3 Series is available in US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) / NSF compliant materials upon request.
- Solid foamed polypropylene float offers narrower design of 19mm (3/4in) wide for tight spaces
- Polysulfone float for water-based liquids, with limited use in oils and chemicals
- Polypropylene float (hollow) features a low specific gravity float offering broad chemical compatibility.
- Polypropylene float (solid) with polypropylene stem and float, switch offers broad chemical compatibility.
- Buna N float is ideal for oils and fuels
- ALL-PVDF stem and float of corrosion-resistant polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) for ultra-pure applications.