STERIS will be hosting a TechTeam seminar on topics critical to success in medical device sterilisation from 8-9 March.
The event will take place at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Convention Center, 1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL.
In this two-day event, industry experts will help attendees gain an in-depth understanding of the relationship between sterilisation and medical device design, validation, manufacturing and packaging.
Seminar topics include:
- The evolution of industrial sterilisation
- Sterilisation microbiology and measurement of microbial inactivation
- Gamma radiation sterilisation review
- Radiation dose setting and maintaining a sterile claim
- Electron beam and ethylene oxide sterilisation reviews
- Selection of materials subject to sterilisation
- Packaging considerations for sterile medical devices
- How to ensure an effective sterile barrier system
- Cleaning programmes for medical device cleanrooms
The event is suitable for a range of industries, including manufacturing / engineering, R&D, quality / regulatory and microbiology. It is also ideal for project management, packaging design and engineering, marketing, supply chain / distribution and for sterilisation specialists.
An optional fireworks reception will take place in Epcot, Eau de France on 8 March. The private reception provides attendees the opportunity to speak with a panel of experts, while enjoying the IllumiNations fireworks show.
The registration fee includes attendance for the seminar, all materials and meals. An additional fee of $60 is required for the fireworks reception.
The seminar fee is $425pp if registered by 26 January or $450pp if registered between 26 January and 1 March. Discounted rates are available for groups of four or more people. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Seminar attendees and guests can purchase discounted theme park tickets for the Walt Disney World Resort theme parks. Details will be provided in the seminar confirmation email.