GRI to Exhibit Magnetic-Drive Centrifugal Pumps at InterSolar North America
Visit GRI at booth 7851 at Intersolar North America and talk with one of our technical sales representatives about how GRI can provide the right pumping solution for your next project.
Intersolar North America was created in 2008 as a sister event to Intersolar in Munich, the world’s largest solar technology trade show. The inaugural Intersolar North America event featured 210 exhibitors from 18 countries and more than 13,000 visitors. After just one year, Intersolar North America has already nearly tripled in size. The 2009 event featured 444 exhibitors across 120,000 net square feet and a combined 17,000 trade visitors with the co-located SEMICON West show in San Francisco’s Moscone Center West.
- Show name/event: Intersolar North America
- Show location: Moscone Center, West Hall, San Francisco, California, US
- Exhibit hours: Tuesday 13 July: 10am to 6pm, Wednesday 14 July: 10am to 6pm, Thursday 15 July: 10am to 4pm
- Booth number: 7851
- Product featured: magnetic-drive centrifugal pumps
- Booth staff: Michael Hill – general manager (+1 419 886 5247 direct) and Jan Skov – European sales manager (+45 7021 2100)