A portable dew-point hygrometer, offering spot-check measurements of dew point or moisture content in many applications, including compressed air for medical facilities. The sensor responds quickly to changes in moisture and an easy-to-use interface.
The MDM300 responds quickly to changes in moisture, from dry to wet or wet to dry, meaning there is no need to wait between measurement, increasing the number of measurements that can be made in one day.
The general purpose MDM300 is suitable for safe area use. The MDM300 I.S. has global hazardous area approval from ATEX, IECEx, cQPSus and EAC Ex. It can measure moisture in flammable gases such as natural gas or bio-gas.
- Repeatedly fast measurements at low pressure from less than 15 minutes for T95 to -60°C (-76°F)
- Higher pressure measurements possible – up to 350 barg (5076 psig)
- Long battery life: up to 48 hours of typical use between charges
- Intuitive application kits allow quick and straightforward connection to your sample point
- Durable, yet easy to handle and operate: designed for use in industrial environments
- Lightweight: less than 1.5kg (3.3lb)
- 13-point traceable calibration certificate
- Easy to use interface